Patient Participation Group
Would you like to have a say about the services provided at Barnt Green Surgery?
We are currently looking at establishing a Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The overall aim of this group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice
Our group key roles are:
- Discuss the services on offer, and how improvements can be made for the benefit of patients and the Practice.
- Being a critical friend to the practice and provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Provide an avenue for patients to input into the way facilities and services are planned and executed.
- Collect patient’s opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the Practice.
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services.
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join
If you are interested in joining this group please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about national patient participation can be found by clicking here.
Information about Redditch & Bromsgrove Clinical Commissioning Group Public involvement can be found by clicking here.