Online Access through Patient Access or the NHS APP
Online access is available for patients to book an appointments, order a repeat prescriptions or get access to a summary of your medical record using the buttons on this page. You will need to register and verify your identity at the surgery. Please enquire at reception for further details or see below.
You can also download the NHS APP (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) which is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Online access registration
You are also able to get access to booking appointments, ordering repeat medication and viewing your medical records. This can either be done by downloading the NHS APP or completing the following forms and visiting reception with photographic ID.